In the field of direct-to-home services, Tata Sky has made a strong foothold in the market by offering exclusive offers, a large number of channels and sharp picture quality. It is mainly an equity strategic alliance that took place as a joint venture between the 21st Century Fox and Tata Group. In this entire venture, Tata Group has 70% stake and 21st Century Fox has 20% stake. With a clear objective of serving its subscribers, this reputed DTH service provider is engrossed in providing a comprehensive range of entertainment and media. This company was formed in the year 2004 as a joint venture.
Everything you need to know
This direct-to-home television service provider is an India-based company that has covered around 36000 towns of the country and is still giving its best to attain more customers’ satisfaction. To its subscribers, this company provides a huge range of channels that comprise of movies, cookery, sports, entertainment, kids, news and many more. Now it has become so easy to do Tata Sky recharge.
- This DTH service provider ensures compact disk quality sound and digital versatile disc quality picture.
- Around-the-clock call centres of Tata Sky have also aided this direct broadcast television service provider a boost to grow in the market. For customer’s convenience, it is handled by multi lingual customer executives who are trained to solve the queries of all customers.
- Some of its interactive services include Active Darshan, Active English, Active Music, Active Games, Zeetos Rewards, Active Cooking, video on demand Active Vedic Maths and Active Fun Learn. These services can be availed by the active subscribers at just affordable monthly charges.
- In 2012, it partnered with Ericsson, a networking & telecommunication company, for launching its first ‘Video on Demand’ service in India
- In 2015, Tata Sky got the title of the first Indian direct-to-home service provider to offer 4 thousands set top boxes (STB) to its active subscribers.
The company proved itself a noted entity by introducing easy & instant recharging options. Let us have a look over the recharging options through which once can easily go for:-
- For making the recharging online, the best way is to either select the official website of DTH operator or choose the reliable recharge portals like Mobikwik, Paytm etc.
- Local dealer is another authorized recharging option. You could either get the recharge vouchers or get your recharge done through paperless transaction process.
- UPI facility allows the DTH subscribers to recharge the service account at the official website using UPI.
- Mobile wallet is another option of recharging that facilitates the active subscribers to use different recharge platforms.
- Quick ATM recharge facility is available with only the active account holder of DCB (Development Credit Bank) and Yes Bank. Recharging can be done through ATM of these banks all across the country.
- For ICICI active customers, there is an option of SMS They just need to type an SMS in the given format and send it to the number provided by the Tata Sky.